About Me

I am 28 years old, 6'6" and 112kg. This will give you an insight into my game and what I can do for your team.

Thursday 11 June 2009

Beginings

I've only been playing senior rugby for 5 years. When I say that, I played as a kid but stopped when I was 13. I played basketball and was good. I represented my country, was offered a full scholarship to a medium sized American college and felt good about myself.

Rugby came back into my life by accident, through 7's and I got the bug. I had reached my full potential in basketball and wanted a new challenge, so at the age of 21 decided I would work to get paid to play rugby. I loved it but I wanted the challenge. Many of my peers form minis and juniors had excelled and were winning test caps. I was better than them and could I catch up were my thoughts.

Since then I have played, in 6 years in 6 countries, 14 different leagues, 11 rep teams and achieved my goal of playing in the English National leagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment